1. For any queries, feedback or complaints please email email@example.com, call 02034411951 or speak to the sonographer scanning you. Please be advised that the receptionists located at the clinic will not be able to assist in any belguam medical centre related queries/complaints.
2. Please be advised a £20 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking of all scans performed. The remaining balance will be required before commencement of your scan.
3. The quality of picture and video depends on so many factors such as High BMI, fetal position, amount of fluid/water around the baby and the placental position. We are not responsible for your baby’s position. Once your scan is performed, no money will be refunded. If your baby is not in favourable position we provide only one free rescan. Once the free rescan is arranged based on our availability, we need you to provide 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule this. Any free rescan arranged within 48 hours cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. If you do not attend your rescan appointment we will not reschedule another appointment or issue a refund. If you wish to rebook a new appointment then a full payment is required.
4. Once a scan has been booked we need 48 hours notice to cancel or amend an appointment. Any scan or rescan appointment booked/accepted within 48 hours cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. If cancelled, a new booking would be required which will incur a new full payment.
5. If you have paid in full for your booked appointment and request refund before 48 hours of your appointment, we will refund whole amount except £20 non refundable deposit. If you did not attend for your appointment, no refund will be made.
6. Belgaum medical centre do not accept abuse in any form towards our staff.